Celebrate older Victorians who make a valuable difference to your community by nominating them for the 2018 #VicSenioroftheYearAwards.
Visit www.seniorsonline.vic.gov.au/festivalsandawards for more information, and to get a nomination form
The nomination period is now open and closes on 20 July 2018.
Award categories include:
- Premier’s Award for Victorian Senior of the Year
- Promotion of Multiculturalism Award
- Healthy and Active Living Award
- Veteran Community Award
- COTA Victoria Senior Achiever Awards
- Age-Friendly Victoria Award – for organisations or businesses that support and encourage older Victorians to participate in their community.
To download a nomination form at http://www.seniorsonline.vic.gov.au/festivalsandawards