Celebrate older Victorians who make a valuable difference to your community by nominating them for the 2019 #VicSenioroftheYearAwards.
The awards acknowledge older Victorians who volunteer to assist, support and encourage others in their communities. The awards also recognise community organisations or businesses that create age-friendly communities through inclusion and active ageing.
The nomination period opens on 2 April 2019 and closes on 5 July 2019. Award categories include:
- Premier’s Award for Victorian Senior of the Year
- Promotion of Multiculturalism Award
- Healthy and Active Living Award
- Veteran Community Award
- COTA Victoria Senior Achiever Awards
- Age-Friendly Victoria Award – for organisations or businesses that support and encourage older Victorians to participate in their community.
Download a nomination form at www.seniorsonline.vic.gov.au/awards
Connect with Seniors Card and Seniors Festival on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SeniorsCardVIC